When you’re an MPR Amplifier, your support has an even larger impact on the programming you value. It means you provide the radio you rely on with the resources to dig deeper into stories, discover new artists, and maintain excellence not only for you, but also for communities throughout Minnesota and around the world.
Amplifier level support begins at $50/month or $600+ annually.
Why become an Amplifier?
Becoming an Amplifier means your support goes further for the programming you love. It ensures MPR’s home on your radio dial for years to come.
- Allows fact-based, independent journalism to thrive.
- Celebrates classical music, provides classical music education to children, and explores and supports new and upcoming artists on The Current.
- Invest in a service that invests in you and your neighborhood.
As an Amplifier, we hope you take advantage of some of the great opportunities available that bring you closer to MPR:
- Behind-the-scenes tours of MPR Studios: Visit MPR Headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota. Step inside the studios where news breaks and great music is shared.
- Early access and discounts to tickets for select MPR events: Get your tickets early to special events like Rock the Garden, select discount shows at The Guthrie, Minnesota Orchestra, and more!
- Annual thank-you gift of your choice: Call our friendly Member and Audience Services team to request your annual thank-you gift at 800-228-7123.
- Your Support in Action: Receive twice-annual Impact Reports from our CEO, highlighting stories and successes thanks to your support.
For more information, reach out to Nicole Lovold-Egar at 651-290-1301 or firstname.lastname@example.org