Public Inspection Files
In the interest of space and simplicity, this online public file is limited to the documentation that applies to the current license term for this station and its translators, along with their original licenses. Below is a list of the contents of the KZSE public file. Note that most of these files are in PDF format and must be opened with Adobe® Reader® or a similar PDF viewer. If you do not have Reader installed on your computer, you can download it free from the Adobe site.If you have problems viewing this site, please contact the webmaster.
PUBLIC FILE CONTENTS
Applications, Permits, etc.
- Resumption of operations 6/8/17
- STA request 5/24/17
- Consummation notice 5/15/17
- Assignment application amendment 4/21/17
- License application 3/21/17
- Assignment application 2/24/17
- License renewal application 11/30/12
Auxiliary Radio Broadcast Services
- License: WPJF296 (Soderville) Term: 7/18/12 - 4/1/21
Duluth (94.1 FM)