Public Inspection Files
In the interest of space and simplicity, this online public file is limited to the documentation that applies to the current license term for this station and its translators, along with their original licenses. Below is a list of the contents of the KCMF public file. Note that most of these files are in PDF format and must be opened with Adobe® Reader® or a similar PDF viewer. If you do not have Reader installed on your computer, you can download it free from the Adobe site.If you have problems viewing this site, please contact the webmaster.
PUBLIC FILE CONTENTS
Applications, Permits, etc.
- Renewal announcements affidavit 2/16/13
- License renewal application 11/29/12
- Extension of experimental authority 9/20/06
- Request for extension of experimental authority 8/14/06
- Change of address 11/28/05
- Grant of experimental authority 7/8/05
- Request for experimental authorization 6/23/05
- FCC waiver of main studio rule 2/8/01