Public Inspection Files
KAUR 89.1 FM, Sioux Falls, is licensed to Augustana College Association. KAUR is operated by Minnesota Public Radio, a separate nonprofit corporation, pursuant to a public service operating agreement between MPR and Augustana College. Subject to the rights and responsibilities of Augustana College as licensee, and MPR's obligations to Augustana College under the public service operating agreement, MPR provides the programming broadcast on KAUR. In the interest of space and simplicity, this online public file is limited to the documentation that applies to the current license term for this station and its translators, along with their original licenses.
Below is a list of the contents of the KAUR public file. Note that most of these files are in PDF format and must be opened with Adobe® Reader® or a similar PDF viewer. If you do not have Reader installed on your computer, you can download it free from the Adobe site.
If you have problems viewing this site, please contact the webmaster.
PUBLIC FILE CONTENTS
- Station license
- Current license renewal Term: 3/22/13 - 4/1/21
- Chief Operator
- Secondary Chief Operator
Applications, Permits, etc.
- Resumption of full operations 8/3/16
- STA 4/11/16
- Request for STA 3/30/16
- Notice of temporary reduction of operations 3/18/16
- Certificate of Compliance expires 5/6/16
- Renewal announcements affidavit 2/16/13
- Renewal application 11/20/12
- Change of remote control points 9/23/09
- Renewal application 10/12/04
- Renewal EEO report 9/16/04
- EEO Program Report 11/19/12